Chalet Les Sorbiers promises a prestigious and memorable stay that combines the best of rustic charm with contemporary sophistication.
Every detail at Les Sorbiers has been meticulously considered, from high-end modern furnishings to subtle decor and architecture that effortlessly blend to create an authentic-chic ski lodge atmosphere. The chalet’s stone exterior, waxed oak parquet flooring, and exposed beams provide a warm and inviting ambiance.
The heart and soul of Chalet Les Sorbiers can be found in its magnificent living room. At the center of this space stands a grand central fireplace, an exquisite centerpiece complemented by the soaring double-height ceiling. The whole effect is amplified by the living room terrace, which offers breathtaking mountain views, the perfect south facing spot to catch the sun.
After a day on the slopes of Courchevel and the 3 Valleys, indulge in the ultimate relaxation. Take your pick from the amenities, whether it’s unwinding in the large outdoor hot tub or enjoying the sauna and massage room indoors.
For those seeking to continue their fitness routine, the dedicated fitness room is at your disposal, complete with a treadmill, cross trainer, vibration plate, and HD TV.
Towels, slippers, robes & luxury welcome toiletries are all provided. All rooms have HD Satellite TV
MASTER DOUBLE: Private bathroom, fire place & desk area
TWIN OR DOUBLE x 2: Private bathroom
DOUBLE: Private bathroom
DOUBLE: Private bathroom. Two additional single beds may be added
Wine & Dine
Throughout your vacation at Chalet Les Sorbiers, a team is entirely dedicated to you: manager, professional chef & hosts
Your stay includes various 5 * concierge service:
- Included are return airport transfers on the booking day of arrival and departure
- A la carte breakfast (5 mornings out of 7), for the two chalet days off self-service Continental breakfast will be provided
- Afternoon tea with mulled wine
- Gourmet evening meal (5 evenings out of 7): aperitif with champagne and canapes, four-course dinner with wine
- Evening meals for children (5 evenings out of 7)
- Bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Vehicle with driver until 19h30 every day